So my long weekend was awesome, but not for the reasons everybody else’s probably was:
- Kicked major ass at the gym: New squat PR of 125lbx5, new deadlift PR of 150lbx1 (I haven’t been doing DLs very regularly so pulling this at the end was mighty satisfying), climbing back up the bench press ladder and a new overhead press PR of 50x3
- Went hiking today - 7.5 miles in an hour and 20 minutes with roughly 15lbs on my back
- Ate like crap (cookies&icecream, baby) and don’t even care (I did just eat a nice healthy meal, though)
- Watched like 1.5 seasons of Eureka
- Did the aforementioned shopping and managed to get rid of another bagful of clothes
- Actually managed to cut down on my fabric stash instead of adding to it/keeping it the same and coming out with a really awesome pair of winter pants in the process
I’d call it a successful holiday weekend. Not so prepared for work tomorrow, but we’ll see how that goes.