- BK fried fish sandwich
- Steak & Shake
- Pecan pie
- those peanut m&ms with the shortbreak and pretzel pieces
- Pancakes and/or waffles
Y’know, besides periodically creating and neglecting blogs, and starting posts with “I” (so self centered).
I believe I will pursue a career in venue booking/show planning/promotion! I already have a thing for making friends with bands, and I go to shows all the damn time anyway, and somebody has to put them together…why the hell not me?
Bonus, the schedule is way better than 9-5 crap I do now, and the job is not so soul-sucking. And I could continue writing reviews and taking show photos! Winning all around!
Speaking of, looks like I have a long night of texting ahead of me.
First meal of the day — half-assed chicken salad:
- Leftover roast chicken
- Chobani 0-fat greek yogurt
- cracker chips
I don’t even really LIKE pancakes.
What’s more, I googled it, and apparently this is a thing.
6 weeks ‘til I visit, for apartment shopping and making good on a long-overdue booty call.
So I have 6 weeks to kick this whole ‘fitness’ thing into high gear. I’m in pretty damn decent shape already, but my midsection is a point of personal contention.
Things I intend to do for the next 6 weeks to help with this:
- Sunflower seeds! In-shell, ~60 calories worth of sunflower seeds takes me all damn day to eat, and tricks my brain into thinking I’m stuffed ‘cause, well, eating all day! Perfect mindless snacking food.
- Salads: lotsandlotsandlots of salads. Salads every day. I didn’t used to like salads but it’s like a switch in my brain flipped and now I’m obsessed. Spinach salads with bell peppers, carrots, cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, cheese, a wee bit o’ dressing (on the side, so I can dip a fork in and stab things), raisins, almonds, chicken, eggs or some combination thereof. Also, chicken salads made with canned chicken, greek yogurt and celery
- Drink. More. Water. Damnit.
- Walk. More. Damnit. I looked at the stats from my Fitbit…I’ve been doing an appalling job of walking enough each day. There were some horrifyingly low numbers — no more!
- Start running
- Ab exercises & stretching. Not a bazillion crunches (Brittney Spears Syndrome? Nothanks), and obviously I know ab exercises do not give you a 6 pack or burn fat, but just for the sake of tightening up (in the middle…I guess stretches are for quite the opposite).
- Bike. More. Damnit.
- Gymming. 3xweek. No more excuses.
I think it’ll be easier to stick to because I have a specific goal — must look good in 6 weeks for boy, and in 10 weeks for city.